This week's show will look like this:
- Hello, viewers!
- Week in review: KDE 4.2 Beta 1, Gran Canaria Desktop Summit and a developer activity recap.
- The Headline: The realities of meeting modern user needs, or "Why do Amarok and Akonadi use MySQL?"
- Feature of the Week: It's a two-fer! Migrating to Akonadi using kres-migrator and finding places with Marble's new search capabilities.
- Town Hall: Bring your questions to #aseigo on irc.freenode.net, or leave one in the comment section below if you can't show up! I'll have my sack of answers at the ready at showtime.
- Developer Corner: Using Phonon to add rich media support easily to your application.
A non-flv version with all the media and text files used in the show will be offered via bittorrent after the show so you can download it for offline viewing, in addition to the usual online clip at UStream. The torrent will also have the files provided individually this time versus the (bad idea) of a single archive.
See you there tomorrow!